Thursday, May 26, 2011

Something Sketchy


The Challenge this week at Dutch Dare is 
a sketch. Our sponsor this week is our very 
own team member Pattie of Pattie's Creations.
 Be sure to stop by her shop and check 
out her adorable images. 
You can find the butterfly I used here.
Here is the sketch we are using this week. 
Please join us.
The paper, jewels, and tag on the inside
are all gifts from a very sweet and good friend!
Thank You I loved working with this paper!



 Inside
 Inside-Top
 Inside- Bottom

Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Misc From Stash
Designer Paper: (Gift) 6x6 Paper Pack
Colored With Prismacolor Pencils and Goo-Gone
Pearls: recollections
Jewels: (Gift)
Sentiments: From Computer
Tag: (Gift) I believe it is a Spellbinders
Ribbon:Polka Dots From Gift Box-Pink- Back To Basics

Challenges I Would Like To Enter This In:
Crafting for all Seasons - Anything goes (Wed)
Paper Shelter Challenge - Anything goes (Wed)
Truly Scrumptious - Anything goes (Wed)
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes (Tues)
Woodware USA - Anything Goes (Mon)
Crafts and Me - Gems and pearls (Wed)
A Spoonful Of Sugar - Things With Wings (Tues)
Crazy Amigo Challenge -  Insects (Tues)
Sisterhood of Crafters - Buttons (Wed 2 Weeks)
Stampavie and More - Pink (Wed)
My Mum's Craft shop - Favorite colors ( Love Black, White & Pink) (Wed)
House of Gilli - Flowers (Wed)
Fairy Knoll - Flowers. (Thurs.)
Card Cupids - Bright and Bold (Sun)
Dream Valley -Dig out the old to use with the new (Ribbon- old- Paper, Gems- new (Sun)
Card Makin' Mamas - 1 image, 2 Patterned Papers 3 Embellishments (Ribbon, buttons, Pearls) (Fri)



24 comments:

dj1952 said...

Wow Stacey, this is gorgeous! I LOVE the papers. The butterflies are fantastic, too. You always add such pretty bling. Hugs, dj

Unknown said...

Oh how beautiful Stacey! Really lovely! Thanks for joining us at CFAS and hope to see you next time!
Lizy x CFAS DT

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, gorgeous card and love the sweet butterfly
luv
debby

Dorcas said...

Yay!!!!! It came out awesomely! I'm so glad you ditched the juicy bow. lol It was a nice bow don't get me wrong, its just that this card is perfect in itself with just the right ammount of bling. Everything just pops like you want it to. Super! I wouldn't change a thing. :-)

Christine said...

BEAUTIFUL! And just as beautiful inside. Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons challenge.

Linda Wescott said...

Very Beautiful, (image is gorgeous), love the blinged up flowers on the background, and the ribbon/button embellishies you made. Everything is so perfectly balanced. Hugs lin

jimlynn said...

WOW!!! This is GORGEOUS! Such wonderful paper and I love everything about it. The addition of those pearls are just perfect too.
Lynn

Caroline said...

hello Stacey thanks for your comments on my card, I loved the sketch and as I needed to make a babycard and did the colouring the day before I could make use of both things. I loved the sketch really and probably will use it for others too, I love the card you made out of it too, it is so cute with the butterflies
Lots of love
Caroline, Netherlands

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

Hi Stacey!
Oh, what a great card - I love it! :-)
I´m sooo happy that you made such a wonderful card out of this paper!
The butterfly is such a pretty eye catcher and I love also the embellished inside of your card - as Dorcas said: just perfect!
I hope, it will help/cheer up the person who will get it from you!
Many hugs from a sunny Vienna!
Uli

Heidi said...

What a beautiful card Stacey!
Lovely papers and colours:) The butterfly is so pretty.
Great work.
Hugs, Heidi:)

Sue said...

Absolutely gorgeous,the butterfly is stunning...love it

Thank you for joiing us at MMCS

JJ
Xx

Anette said...

It's a beauty!! I used the same digi! LOL

Anette

gina g said...

Gorgeous card I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

Darlene said...

OH WOW ... this is gorgeous ... inside & out! Thanks so much for joining in our BUTTON challenge at THE SISTERHOOD! And we hope you'll come back again next challenge.

Valérie Goldenschue said...

wonderful modern card

thanks for joining us at sam this week

Tine said...

Hi Stacey. Fabulous colouring on your butterfly and a really great card. The papers are just perfect for it.
Tine :)

Maria Matter said...

Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous Stacey!!!
hugs

Sandy S. (CraftyCreations) said...

Fabulous cards. I found your blog through Made by Momo's followers post. Following now and look forward to seeing more of your creations!

Happy Crafting!
Sandy
http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

Cheryl said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the colors and the gorgeous butterfly.


Congrats on joining the Sentimental Sundays team! I am looking forward to working with you.

--Cheryl--

Erum Tasneem said...

absolutely beautiful, love the butterfly and the gorgeous paper

Faye said...

Yay! At last. I,ve been trying for weeks to comment on this stylish, elegant and striking card! Flippin' Blogger! Oh I am so pleased to hear about you being Sentimental. Woooooohoooo! xxx

Lindsey said...

Stacey this is BEAUTIFUL! I love the colours and the frame of pearls looks fantastic! Thanks for your lovely comment.
Linds x

peggy gatto said...

Extraordinary!
Lovely papers and details!!

Shirley said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I love your butterfly and all of the beautiful DP, ribbon and embellishments you used to enhance it!

 

Stacey's Crafty Creations Copyright © 2010 Blog makeover by Creation Faeries