Thursday, December 22, 2011

Baby Love




The challenge this week at Dutch Dare is 'Make It Shimmer'. There are so many options with this! Please join the fun this week.  I am sad to say this is my last challenge with Dutch Dare. I had a great time with them. Dutch Dare is an awesome team to be a part of. Thank You ladies for everything! There are many new DT members, please check them out! 

This is a card I made for a friend who just had the cutest little girl! My card has lots of shimmery glittery goodness on it, but you'll have to take my word on that as the pictures did not capture all of it. The card-stock is shimmery, the flowers and designer paper are glittery, and the jewels are sparkley! I apologize for the poor quality of the pictures. I find that where I take my pictures my camera does a better job at night.  I did not have a choice in when to take the pics this time, as I gave the card away immediately after I made it.
The glittery flowers
 I paper pieced the buggy, the blanket and her outfit. I was happy with the outcome as I was intimidated coloring this image.

 Love that ruffly ribbon!
Inside
 Some of the shimmery goodness
Inside-Top
 Inside-Bottom

Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Designer Paper & Flowers: Paper Pack & Flowers from Big Lots
Pencils: Prismacolor
Jewels: Recollections
Die-Cuts: Spellbinders Classic & Lacey Circles
Baby Pin & Ribbons: Misc.
Sentiment: Computer
Tag Punch: EK Success

Challenges I would like to enter this in:
Digi Doodle Shop's Best - Anything Goes 
Cooking It Up With Katie - Anything Goes 
My Mum's Craft shop - Anything Goes
Scrapbook Sisters -  Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet Challenges -  Anything Goes 
I Brake For Challenges - Vintage  (Image Is a vintage buggy)
Stampotique Designers' Challenge - Shimmer glimmer glitter glitz
365 Cards - 2 types of stiching (One on front of card and another on the sm. panel under image.)
Tandastamps - Pink
Meljens Designs -  No RECTANGLE Cards! (Square, Round or Shaped Cards only)
Sarah Hurley Challenges - Colouring 
Partytime Tuesdays - (anything goes wk) - Use Ribbon
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge - Bingo (Ribbon,Flowers, Punches/Die-cuts)
The Cutie Pie Challenge - (Use a Sentiment ) 


31 comments:

Babs said...

Such a bright, cheery card Stacey. You did a great job on the paper piecing. Love how you added gems to the centre of the wheels too.
Luv, Babs xo

dj1952 said...

Stacey your card is beautiful. You did a fantastic job. Love the paper piecing and all of the gems. Hugs, dj

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

Stacey, I can see all the shimmer and glitter and bling when I click on your pictures! So so pretty!!! Perfect for welcoming a newborn cute little girl!

Erni said...

a wonderful card,I like the softness- simply all of it. Shimmer is not easy to bring on a picture- thats a problem. But your card IS beautiful ! much love,Erni

Dorcas said...

THis is so cute Stcaey! Do I see a hint of yellow/orange?? hmmm...perhaps I'm rubbing off. lol
Its a really cute image, love how you paper pieced it, it really looks like a basket. Very nice!

DesignerDiva said...

Beautiful card Stacey, the colours really cheer me up!

Thanks for joining us at LCI for our Bingo challenge and best wishes for a Very Merry Christmas
Hugs Laurie x

Stampalicious said...

beautiful card! thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's best this week, hugs, martina

Melodie said...

Wow, your card is really beautiful.
Hugs
Melodie

KraftyKoolKat said...

Super card sweetie. Fab work. Thank you for joining us at DDSC this time and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Willy said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at SDC # 44.

Tine said...

Hi Stacey. Love your shimmering shine & you have managed to get a great sparkle on your gems. Nice paper piecing too & a lovely card that I am sure your friend will love.
Tine :)

Heidi said...

Your card is absolutely stunning!
I wish you and your family A merry Christmas Stacey:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

Linda Wescott said...

So perfect in paper piercing, cutest image and so sunny a card. Just love all the shimmer and glitter too. Hugs lin

NanaConnie said...

Stacey, this is so wonderful! I'm so glad you played along in the challenge at Cooking It Up with Katie this time, and remember that you can play up to 3 times before the challenge ends on January 3. Merry Christmas.
NanaConnie DT Chef

Julie said...

So much gorgeousness in one place! Thanks for joining the Ladybugs in a game of Bingo,Julie.x

Penny said...

Thanks for linking up with our Cooking it up with Katie Anything Goes Challenge this month

Michelle B. said...

Beautiful, Bright & Happy! Love all the details! Thanks for playing with us at Aud Sentiments!

karen said...

A lovely card. Thank you for entering the Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge xxx

Cheryl said...

Hi Stacey! Your card is beautiful! I love the colors and papers you used.



Thank you for joining our “No RECTANGLE Cards”challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

~Cheryl~

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge.

Emma Williams said...

A lovely and very pretty card...
Good luck and thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley's Challenge Blog.
Emma x

Cleota said...

Great baby card. Thanks for joining the anything goes challenge at Little Miss Muffet.

Cleota
DT Member

Renee Matarese said...

I just love vintage so much and the design you used on the carriage is wonderful. Love how you matted itThanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays. See you again soon.
Renee
PTT DT too.

deesdesigns said...

Absolutely adorable - your paper piecing is fantastic! Don't you just hate it when your photograph doesn't capture how truly gorgeous it really is - I think it is pretty darn great just the way it is. want to wish you the happiest of holiday seasons and thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Aud Sentiments and our Anything Goes challenge. I hope you'll join us for our next challenge too - Good Luck!

Bettina L. said...

This is absolutely beautiful. Love your paper piecing and sewing. The colour combo is divine and I absolutely love that gorgeous image;) Thanks for playing at Cutie Pie and good luck. Hope to see you back next year for some new challenges;) Hugs Bettina xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word what a delightful, gorgeous card, that image is so lovely as is the design and colours I love it, thank you for joining us at DDSC.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Colleen Dietrich said...

These papers are super sweet, and I love the pearls in the spokes of the carriage wheels!

Zoechaos said...

I love Pink and Green, this is one cute card with the combination XOXO Zoe

Trudie said...

Love the colour choices for your card.

Thanks for joining us at My mum's craft shop.

Trudie xx

sue law said...

Great pink and girly card. I like the way you decorated the inside too!

thanks for joining in with the Tanda Teaser!
Sue
x

sue law said...

Great pink and girly card. I like the way you decorated the inside too!

thanks for joining in with the Tanda Teaser!
Sue
x

 

Stacey's Crafty Creations Copyright © 2010 Blog makeover by Creation Faeries