Sunday, November 21, 2010

I got 'tude Baby!

Looky what I got!  It is always fun to win something! 
Thank You Linda!

First, I'd like to thank the academy!
My Mom & Dad, the fans...
Oh sorry wrong award!
What made her think of me hmmm ?? 
Which one of has the tude... 
Me or my blog?

So to qualify for the $5 free digi certificate from Digi's with Attitude 
I have to tell you three things that makes my blog unique, 
and pass the award onto 5 other blogs...

I am a bit stumped with this
1) When I am posting I sometimes share way too much!
I feel I have to share EVERYTHING!
2) One of the reasons the tude award fits me, is I can be extremely Sarcastic!
I can be quite funny! in fact, I'm hysterical, just ask me!
 I crack myself up all the time!
3) I like collecting my craft goodies almost as much (If not more) than making them

The five people I would like to nominate are:

Andrea Ewen- for your fabulous creations! I love ALL of your work!
Yenni Natalia- also for your your wonderful work as well as being so sweet!
Keri- for being a great long time friend and for just getting your blog started!
Love your stuff too!
Annika- your work too is awesome and wonderful! Your coloring blows me away!
Chris Olsen- for your beautiful creations as well as being from my stomping grounds!

Now you wonderful ladies, to qualify for the $5 gift you just have to 
do the same as I have, but please first pop over to


4 comments:

Annika said...

Oh thanks, Stacey! It means a world to me!! Mwah!!
Hugs
Annika

Dorcas said...

Stacey? Sarastic? Whatevah!lol

Linda Wescott said...

Well you certainly got the attitude nailed lol. Hugs lin

Yenni Natalia said...

woahhh...it is for me!! thanks so much stacey..but i need to think what should i write to get this badge...lol

love it and thanks
hugs
yenni

 

Stacey's Crafty Creations Copyright © 2010 Blog makeover by Creation Faeries