Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Entering My First Card Challenge

This is for the Crazy 4 Challenges, challenge for this week. It is Red Black and white. Which happens to my a favorite color scheme of mine right now. When I get into entering multiple challenges I may try my hand at a sketch or two. For now I chose simple, but love working with these colors.

C4C45



I made this card for my brother and his wife for their anniversary. They have a cute Chocolate Lab, named Molly, so they should love this! T & E of course are their initials of their first names.
Supplies Used:
Red Bazzil Cardstock
Glittered Alphabet Cardstock by: DCWV
Misc. black satin ribbon and red/black floss
Love Embellishment: Making Memories
Jewels: Recollections

Entering in: Crazy 4 Challenges
Red/ Black/ White




2 comments:

Dorcas said...

Very Nice! :-)

Angelwood said...

That is just precious! Beautiful image! Thanks for playing along with us at Crazy 4 Challenges. hugs, Angela

 

Stacey's Crafty Creations Copyright © 2010 Blog makeover by Creation Faeries