Monday, July 12, 2010

Purses, Purses and more Purses!



I am sure you are starting to figure out by now that I may have a thing for purses. Not so much in the real world, mine is not much and a bit of a mess, but in the craft world.... LOVE THEM!!
Since I am sort of new to cards, I have been trying to find my thing or style. Everyone seems to have their own style to their cards even though they are different cards or patterns. I don't have one yet, however at the moment purses are my thing!

This is some more of the party stuff with of course, a purse theme.
These little guys hold 2 chocolates perfectly for our spa day!

The one with sunglasses is my personal favorite!

Love the shoes in this one!

All 8 of them.

Supplies used: Cricut Cartridge- Forever Young
using the purse setting cutting at 3 1/2 "
Designer Paper: K&Co. Que Sera Sera
Jewels: Most of them from Recollections


3 comments:

Dorcas said...

OMGoodness! How many purses have you made??!! And how did you do your signature? On flickr? Cool.

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Lots and lots, but there are so many I have not made yet! LOL I guess for another party. I did the signature on Picasa and exported it to the computer. There is probably an easier way. If you do it from Picasa I could only use one pic at a time.

dj1952 said...

Stacey, these are sooooooo cute. You did a fantabulous job!!!!! I'm sure the girls loved their purses as well as their agenda. You're such a sweet kid, ahh I mean friend. LOL! Hugs. :-)

 

Stacey's Crafty Creations Copyright © 2010 Blog makeover by Creation Faeries