Monday, July 12, 2010

Purse Party!




The invitations

Supplies used for invitations:
Paper: Brown card stock and patterned paper from an old DCWV paper pack
Flowers: Silk flowers from gerber daisies, & paper flowers from Recollections
Jewels: Recollections
Ribbon: From Micheals- Basic- Basic 5/8"
I used the Cricut Cartridge-Forever Young for the decorative paper, but cut out my own template for the card

Nail polish to go in the bigger purses. (2 Posts down)
Sparkling Cider and chocolates for the spa experience
Our spa items and things to go in their purses.
I have a confession to make. I could put a
Ghirardelli dark raspberry square in
each of their larger purses. They are already getting 2 chocolates
in their smaller purses. I went to put the squares in their purses
twice and got very greedy with my chocolate.
I am justifying my action with:
They are already getting chocolate.
Can they appreciate Ghirardelli? Maybe it will make them hyper.
I may be generous yet, but as it stands now,
my greedy side is winning. Poor Kids!


OK, this is the end of all this party stuff. Also the end of purses.... for now!


No comments:

 

Stacey's Crafty Creations Copyright © 2010 Blog makeover by Creation Faeries