Thursday, January 6, 2011

Card Thief

There is a thief among us... Oh yeah that would me!


I saw this gorgeous card from Andrea Ewen a few weeks back
and thought it was just beautiful so I put it in my favorites file
to glean ideas from it.  Only I have NO mojo right now, so
I pretty much stole used (tomato-tomoto) her whole fabulous
 card! I already had all my silver
 things out and had my doily left over from
 the box on my previous post, so it sort of
 went from there! I love this doily with the pearls! 
Actually I think the whole thing is gorgeous,
 I just can't take the credit!
Thank You Andrea you are the best!
I will try to come up with my own stuff,
but I love her stuff sooooo much, I may have
to steal use something from them! LOL!
  


The inside is all mine though!
At least I have some imagination!
Not much, but some! 




Supplies Used:
Shimmery Silver Cardstock: Bazzill
Designer Paper: Silver Embroidery- The Paper Company-  Distressed Paper- Momenta
Embossing File: Cuttlebug
Ribbon: From My Stash- Came Off A Gift Set 
Pearls and Jewels: Recollections
Sentiment Stamps: Thinking Of You- Hero Arts -  Anniversary- ?
Black Ink: Memento
Punch: Martha Stewart: Double Arches & Swirling Lace
Black Flourish Rub Ons: K&Co.
Silver Doily- Wilton
Die Cut: Small Scalloped Octagons by Spellbinders

Challenges I would like to enter this stolen piece of art in:
Fab 'n' Funky: Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion: Anything Goes
Stampn' B's design Team:  Old Favorite- Ribbon 
 Something New: Embossing File
Paper Sundaes: Something New- Embossing File
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes With Optional Lace (Doily)
Bunny Zoe's Craft's: Sparkle & Shine


24 comments:

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

Hi Stacey,
you´re in good companion - I made a card inspired by Arielle H. Gordon - did not post it yet ;-)
Andrea´s and your cards are very beautiful - and you made it again so stunning beautiful inside, too! I LOVE cards with so much "bling" :-) And you chose so beautiful stamps!!!
Have a nice weekend, Stacey!
Hugs, Uli

Linda Wescott said...

So very stunning Stacey, love it. Andrea's is stunning too. I also love all the bling. I've not seen silver doilies...they are really something special. Fabulous inside again..love how you do that. I will answer you email later, I promise lol. Hugs lin

Lila Castro said...

This is totally adorable Stacey!!

Dawnll said...

This is just stunning- how nice that you give credit where you found.
I love the bling and shine and pearls.
Thank you for joining us this week at
Craft Your Passion Challenges
Hope you join us each week.

Jaclyn Miller said...

Beautiful card - glad you could join us at OTWC this week.

Dorcas said...

Great job! So does the fact that we were together when you "stole inspiration" make me an accomplice??? Nah...

Yenni Natalia said...

you are good at silver colour :)....hmm i wonder if it is combined with hot pink will be awesome :)

hugs
yenni

~Tammy~ said...

Just beautiful! Sometimes the wheel does not need to be reinvented!! :-) AND not everyone can do their admire justice so I am sure she would be honored! Thanks for entering this in the OTWC Color challenge! Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Beautifully done, both your card as well as the original. Just shows you know how to find great inspiration!

Christine

Benzi said...

Wow! I may just need to case Andrea's card, too. Hope I can do as good a job as you. Your card is gorgeous inside and out. Thanks for joining the StampinB challenge this week.

Davi said...

Wow Beautiful CARD! Thanks for sharing it with us at TT this week.

Heidi said...

It's so elegant!
I say as Tammy, not everyone can do their admire justice so I'm sure she would be honored:)
Andrea's and your card are stunning!
Hugs, Heidi:)

Annika said...

Pure luxury!! I can totally see why you felt the need to use her design - it's drop dead gorgeous!!
Sorry I've been out of loop for so long, it's been more a hospital than a house here for almost a month!
Hugsies
Annika

Annemaritta said...

Hi honey! I love your explanation and laughing here :)

Cards are stunning.

Andrea Ewen said...

Awesome CASE Stacey! I love how you decorated the inside as well, I left mine blank...
And to answer Dorcas, yes she is an accomplice!
Thanks for the wonderful compliment on my card and feel free to CASE away!

Amy Kolling said...

Wow, you did a wonderful job CASE'ing that card! I love the silver doily and the whole thing including all the bling! Thanks for playing along with us at OTWC!

Michele Gross said...

Fabulous CASE and I love your inside! Just Gorgeous!! Thank you for your sweet comment on my PDCC card-you made my day!! :D And I'm so happy to see my blogoversary blog candy giveaway on your sidebar! Yay!! Good luck to you :D

Erum Tasneem said...

ahaha "stole"--harsh!! you are just inspired and CASEing a card LOL it looks stunning!!! The silver doily looks GORGEOUS! i dont have to tell you all this, you already know how gorgeous it is!

papertrails leaver said...

Hee hee! You had me laughing when I read about the card thief. At first I thought it was a terrible person stealing your cards you hand crafted with such love. Only to read that...anyhow "caseing" a card is perfectly acceptable these days plus you gave the proper credit. No credit equals not so good. It's beautiful! Love it! :-) AMy

Joanne said...

Wow! Your card is stunning! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon:)
Joanne xo

Jill said...

gorgeous card beautifully made love the pearls and the dollie thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Mina said...

what a fantastically rich looking card Stacey, beautiful...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's monthly challenge
Mina xxx

Sharon said...

Stunning.
Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this time.
Sharon x

Babs said...

Beautiful card Stacey. There's a saying "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery". I always enjoy seeing what Andrea creates too & this one is fabulous!
Luv, Babs

 

Stacey's Crafty Creations Copyright © 2010 Blog makeover by Creation Faeries