Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pay It Forward




I just joined in this fab. new game I found on  Ulina from Apricot Bubbles ,
Jen From The Lazy Mac  and Kristen from Creativity blogs
(I'm greedy what can I say!) 

I promise to send something handmade to the first five people who comment on this post. However, there's a catch. You must post this, offering something handmade to five other people.


The rules state that it must be something handmade or homemade by you and needs to be sent to five other people during 2011. Plenty of time then. 
If you'd like to join in the fun, then be the first to post a comment and something handmade or homemade will be coming your way at some point this year.


FUN FUN FUN!!!
I would like to add my own twist- If you could state your Favorite colors and style in your comment, I could make something suited just for you. If you have a favorite animal
or flower, state that too!


5 comments:

dj1952 said...

Hey Stacey, I missed Dorcas' and Linda's post, so yeah, I got yours. Love to get something from you. Hugs, dj

KristensCreations said...

Hi Stacey! I would love to get something from you! :D
Kristen

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

Good Morning!
Yippieh - I´m not too late! 3rd one to comment... so let´s see if postal service will do its duty!
Hugs, Uli

Ms. Jen said...

I was so excited to see that you joined my "Pay If Forward"!! I'll join yours as well. Send me your snail mail address to mclaughfam@yahoo.com. My favorite color is purple mixed with anything and I love butterflies and angels!

I have been so glad you became a follower of mine I so love hearing from you daily!!

Annemaritta said...

Hah! Just in time to be the 5th. :)

 

Stacey's Crafty Creations Copyright © 2010 Blog makeover by Creation Faeries